Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 June 2013

Sup all ! I'm back !

Never thought that when I. Back to my high school and thing changed a lot ...
Not school outlook but my friend ...
They just like starting to far away from me even though I don't know what actually happen , but maybe is my own paranoid ...
One more , form 6 life never get easy ...
Form 6 is a program that prepare you go for U , but if you take it as honeymoon year , I swear you'll die like a piece of shit ... Even teachers will not even bother about you when exam is nearer but you still at there fooling around ..
C'mon , think twice if you one to enter form 6 , once enter , one way to go , fight till the end !
I never wake up at 3 am in my high school life , I did it in my form 6 life !
Why I could make it? I have a great teachers that keep on pushing us , make us feel that form 6 never have Time to enjoy and relax . They assist us in this war , no matter what , they'll try their best to help ...
Really thanks to my teachers who encourage me to become a better man !

No comments:

Post a Comment