Powered By Blogger

Sunday 11 August 2013

Awesomeness Friday !

It was awesome Friday and memorable ! 
Giving Natalie Lai , the girl In the pic , some little surprise ! 
Visit her idol- Anthony Tan and without any planning , we been mugshot with him!  
But I also make her dream come true ( a bit late , but still make it come real ;) ).

Being charge is so mainstream in the mugshot restaurant. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that , we rushing to gurney for Percy Jackson - the sea monster with my perfect handling skill , we make it on time :D 
She (Natalie ) insist to watch it , because she feel the Percy so handsome ! Hah ! 
Anyway , quite nice graphic but just 6/10 for me .
Afterward, going back , her curfew was 6 o'clock must be reaching her house , how can I make it ?! 
530 we going back from gurney to farlim , is quite FAR ! 
BUT I still make it! ;) 
Selca time ! 
Actually S3 camera quite ' not bad ' said Natalie :P
Thanks for making my day more fun ! Hope we still have next hang out together :D

Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment