Powered By Blogger

Saturday 5 October 2013

Disappointed .

I never thought that it will happen again ! 
Damn it ! And that's my left leg ! 
I think I really fated to becoming loser instead of winner ... 
My leg just like glasses easy to broke and this just messing my life ! 
First time feel so depresses and felt sorry to my parents ... 
They grow me up healthy but I keep injured myself... I'm sorry mom and dad ... I didn't mean it to spend such a huge amount of money ... 
And I think to suicide and end this tragedy .... If I do so , that's the tragedy for my family , I can't become so selfish ... I should be more mature and die not the only way ... 
Crush having other people as their crush , leg injured like shit .... 
God , can you tell me , how to carry on my life ? 
Please lead me ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment